Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread II - Childrens Card Games on Motor Cycles

Dueling Network

This is a browser based Yu-Gi-Oh! Game, no need to install anything and has every single TCG and OCG card in the game.

Think Yugioh Virtual Desktop but more simple.

Dueling Network

courtesy to saitsuofleaves for finding out about this.

Extreme Victory Booster Pack May 10th

More information can be found here.
Extreme Victory - Yu-Gi-Oh!

Upcoming Packs, Tins or Collectors Boxes

Wave 1 of the 2011 Tins are coming in August, sites say the 30th of August but obviously that could change.

Wave 1 tins are Number 17: Leviath Dragon - Yu-Gi-Oh! and Wind-Up Zenmaister - Yu-Gi-Oh! and each tin includes 1x Extreme Victory, 2x Storm of the Ragnarok, 2x Hidden Arsenal 4 and 4 Unannounced Super rare variants.

New Structure Deck http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck_20:_Lost_Sanctuary comes out June 14th.
Comes with Solemn Judgment!

Also Starter Deck: Dawn of the Xyz - Yu-Gi-Oh! will be getting released on the 12th of July
info courtesy of Abbachio

Gold Box Series 4 - Pyramid Edition comes out June 28th

2011 March Banlist

Full banlist can be found here.
Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME

Yu-Gi-Oh WC 2011 Over The Nexus came out for the DS on May 11th 2011

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Transer came out for Wii, December 7th 2010

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels came out for XBLA, November 3rd 2010

Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal? (New show adaption) will begin airing in japan around Spring 2011

Dueling Network IDs

To the people that play over on DN if you could just drop a reply or send me a PM with your DN User ID then I’ll put you on the list :). Thanks.

SRK Name: Abbachio
DN ID: Mortum

SRK Name: SkyElemental
DN ID: ndralcasid

SRK Name: Saitsuofleaves
DN ID: Saitsuofleaves

Thanks for the contribution, added to the original post.

Wow, Exceed cards are Black? that’s pretty shway.

have exceeds broken the game yet? the fact that they ignore levels sounds stupid on paper.

hey, let’s make a swarmable 2500 beater that slips past gravity bind and LLAB.

brilliant!

Bah curse my rushed post, Xyz Starter comes out on the 12th of July not June sorry >_< lol although on the 14th of June the Lost Sanctuary Structure Deck is released.

Common Solemn Judgments all round! :smiley:

Exceed cards look sexy as fook but alot of their effects or summoning conditions are a bit meh… Hopefully there’ll be some really interesting monsters in the future.

Also for anyone who’s playing on the dueling network if you just drop your username and I’ll compile a list users under Juri’s 1st post so we can play each other or whatever. (That’s of course if it’s ok with Juri)

Does it actually keep track of your LP for you? Cuz that’s - that’s a dealbreaker.

I don’t know what’s up with that dueling network. I’m still waiting for my email confirmation.

Yeah it keeps track of LP, you just have to do all the rulings and adding/subtracting LP and such yourself

Yeah it took a while for mine to come through, they can only send a limit of 2000 confirmation emails per day so you might not get it until tomorrow

Exceeds don’t come close to breaking the game. They’re weaker than Synchros.

Exceeds aren’t very swarmable, and congrats, it gets past a grand total of TWO LIMITED Stall Cards.

Also, apparently DN is going to get Exceeds in June (these were the last cards they added, but so far the only deck that suffers from the lack of them is Dark Worlds honestly).

I warn you guys just starting out on DN. People swarm that place with GKs and now Dark Worlds. If you’re not playing Plants or Sabers, you might get rocked pretty hard.

But at least you get to see the beauty of New Dark Worlds in action.

Any other sites good for YGO info other than the Wikia? For some reason it’s banned on Job Corp computers.

I need someone to tell me why Darkworlds are going to be tier 1 now. The new boss card they get in the SD is pretty amazing but there has to be more.

Grapha, Dragon God of Dark World
Dark/Fiend
Level 8
ATK: 2700 DEF: 1800
Found In: Structure Deck 21 Devil’s Gate

You can return 1 face-up “Dark World” monster you control to the hand, except “Grapha, Dragon God of the Dark World”, to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard by a card effect, select 1 card your opponent controls and destroy it. If this card was discarded by an opponent’s card effect, look at 1 random card in your opponent’s hand also. If that card is a Monster Card, you can Special Summon it to your side of the field.

Snow, Mage of Dark World
Dark/Fiend
Level 4
ATK: 1700 DEF: 0

If this card is discarded by a card effect from the hand to the Graveyard, add 1 “Dark World” Card from your deck to your hand. If this card is discarded by an opponent’s card effect, you can also select 1 monster in your opponent’s Graveyard and Special Summon it to your field in face-up Defense Position.

Ceruli, Monk of the Dark World
Dark/Fiend
Level 1
ATK: 100 DEF: 300

If this card is discarded by a card effect from the hand to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card to your opponent’s Field in face-up Defense Position. When this card is successfully Special Summoned by the effect of a “Dark World” Card, your opponent selects 1 card in their hand and discards it.

Gate of the Dark World
Field Spell
Found In: Structure Deck 21: Devil’s Gate

Face-up Fiend-Type monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard to discard 1 Fiend-Type monster, then draw 1 card.

You’re welcome

Damn…that field spell is just ridiculous. Looks like I found my 3rd deck now.

X Sabers, TG, and now Dark Worlds. What are the chances we’re gonna get this structure deck?

Uh…high? We got the Fairy one…it’s pretty likely we’ll get this one.

Oh, and it has a common Tragoedia in the Structure.

Also, the Field Spell is good, Snow makes the deck consistent, and Celri/Ceruli gives it a win condition.

Also, I’m in favor of doing a SRK YGO tourney, which I’ll of course win cause I’m the best lol.

Is there a zombie version of that Field card?

Common Trag in this one and a common Solemn Judgment in the Fairy one? Its just one step towards Duality/Warning reprint :rolleyes:

Uh…no? Unless you count Zombie World…except they’re nothing alike other than being Field Spells.

God I need this so bad.

Hey hey hey, DW’s are my call to fame. All ya’ll step back for the master to reclaim his throne.

Damn. That would go good with Skull Servants.