yuna

no this is not my pose. i’m saying that up front. i drew (not traced) and colored it.

this was not about the actual drawing, i was just fucking around w/ water colors.

Hey the colors are pretty good man. Add a bit more dark strands in the hair where the shadows are and it will be better.

the colors give it an interesting feel

you probably don’t want to hear it from me, but too bad. it’s good work, reminds me of moebius.

thats reminds me nothing of moebius! your watercolors are way to timid. it looks like your tweeking section by section rather than using broad strokes and simple masses. water colors is a difficult medium but if think more your less likely to make mistakes. and it looks like your using cheap water colors so your colors aren’t saturated enough. i personally like schmincke brand.

Hooray

Very good… I’d like to see that sometime. I like the colors. Verry Nice

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice Hands:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

… spammer, and I doubt you could do any better. It was just one mistake and every thing else on that pic is good. So do us a favor… stop trying to criticize,don’t spam,cut it out with the smili… you know what. Why dont you just stop posting all together…

Its a joke hands are hard I know this I had trouble with them as well, so shut up and get over it and stop responding to my stuff then

baka:lol:

No, your stupid. And if you think its cool to say random phrases in japanese… your mentally ill. If your going to joke and spam, note that no one wants you too and no one thinks your funny.

who are you again???

aparently someone more intelligant than you…fag