Yupz,Get Moneyz Monthlies! - Birmingham,AL - SAT(4/18/09)

B’ham Monthly Homie

When
April 18th

Where
1824 Avenue E,
Birmingham ,Al
(205)276-4301
Ask for Isaac

10Bux venue
10Bux per game.

11am registration
Tourny starts at 1pm

All tournaments will be double-elimination; 2/3 matches; 3/5 winner’s/loser’s finals; 4/7 GF.

This is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller/Converter/Joystick) event.

The following rules apply:

If the start button is hit or a malfunction with your equipment occurs, causing the game to pause or reset during a match within the first 5 secs, the match WILL be restarted. However if after that point then your opponent will have the opportunity to take the 1st win or reset the match, advantage or not.

Button mapping is allowed.

3S –

Winner keeps the same character, but can change super art.
Loser can change everything. JUDGEMENT CANNOT DECIDE A MATCH!!

Guilty Gear AC

PS2 - American GGXX:AC copy (All bugs removed)
No ex, gold, shadow, or any other alternate characters allowed.
Button mapping for RC, Burst etc allowed.
Winner keeps the same character and the losers can change characters.

SC4 Specific Rules

• Format PS3
    NO Bonus Chars Allowed
    No Custom Chars
    Random Stage Select ONLY
    Winner keeps the same character. The loser can choose a new character.
    Default Damage
    Default Time
    Buttom Mapping Allowed
    Camera altering glitches banned
    AGOL IS BANNED!!

Marvel Vs Capcom 2

DreamCast
Dead body infinites are only allowed if they are not solely used to delay the game.
No glitches of any kind which will not allow the game to be played. Like the Gambit Screen glitch, player freezing, or doing a soft reset.
Switching buttons during the loading screen IS allowed.
Winner keeps same team.

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection

Playstation 3
Jinpachi is not allowed in tournament play.
Stage pick will always be random.
Winner keeps same character.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Wii
Rules: TBA

Street Fighter IV
(PlayStation 3 version) ps2>ps3 converters will be available
2/3 Double Elimination

Time to get paid in the ham.
Hope to see everyone there!

pre-reg plz

2v2 teams if enough is interested.

I’ll be coming to this woot.!

You know i gotta be there for this. Put me down for GGAC and SF4. Gump town let’s get ready to ride!

Aight I requested off from work, so I should be able to make it. Will be playing mvc2 and sf4. How are you breaking down the prize money? 70/20/10?

cunt me in or is it count eh

I already said I would come, but Ill pre reg on the forum, just put me down for SFIV thank you sir.

70/20/10 bro

put me down for sf4 :wink:

We oughta do that 2v2 on the SFIV.

seriously

whats the system for 3S? cause i might have to borrow someone’s stick for sf4 due to my stick being 360.

3s has been held on PS2 twice already. So I’m relatively certain it will be this month.

well, i wont enter it, unless i get some warm ups in it b4 the tourney starts, cause the timing is a tad slower on ps2 than the arcade emu.

Ah hell…I guess that counts me out of the SFIV tourny. No PS3 (Yes people, I refuse to buy that system for all it’s worthed…cause to me, right now…it’s not worthed it) on me and no stick for a system I dont have so…you pretty much get my point. Oh well…

Issac, can you let me know if that guy is going to be there this time so I can bring my PSP over to get fixed? That thing is long overdue (I’m getting rusty on DJMax =P ). Oh yeah, are there any converters for the PS3 that will allow me to use my Xbox arcade stick cause if so, I can just get one of those and I’ll enter the tourney.

I’m not going to waste my money on tournaments I know I got no chance in so if I can’t get a converter, I’ll just show up for moral support (and to get my PSP fixed).

Anyone up for Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 casuals while up there?

yes!

Just my opinion Isaac but I think you should change SFIV to The 360, but it is your tournament my friend.

Actually it’s a bit faster on PS2 and there will be casuals for certain. It all really depends on how early you show. I can guarantee I’ll be there early but I can’t speak on behalf of Raph or anyone else from Auburn, Montgomery etc.

Ask Phoenix (Cor)Darius. He loves that game (for some reason).

And to you guys with XBOX360 stick woes: I can’t say personally who but if you guys use Japanese parts (MadCatz/Hori) there may be someone (myself included) willing to let you use their stick at the tourney without it inconveniencing anyone (and without the stick being unfamiliar).

Honestly I got a feeling that the SFIV stuff is gonna be hype and I’d hate for anyone actually present to still miss out just cuz of some joystick bullshit. Hopefully someone would step forward and cosign.

Since I’ll be playing 3s (if I can knock the rust off) I’ll be bringing a modded HRAP2SA. I have converter, but it sucks kinda so I’d be willing to let someone use it as long as you’re not crazy (“Naw dude, I always do 360s with my dick”).

That, my friend, would be sick…in both ways. One, it would be awesome if somone actually could do that but on the down side, it’s something no one actually wants the liberty of seeing in person or any kind of way known. :rofl:

meatspin

Pretty sure this is going down. Find partners ppl.

K, I will see if he’ll be there.
We got mad converters for ppl to use ps2 to ps3. Plus mad sticks I’m more than sure you will find one you’re comfortable using. Also everyones cool so it shouldnt be a prob if you need to borrow someones.

Trust me bro ,we got ya on the ps2 to ps3 converters.

lolz^ Plus quoted for truth

I might try and make it to the tourney(idk if im gonna have company over again -_-), if i dont make it in time(which i should since i live like 3 miles from playover), i’d come there maybe during the tourney and get some caquals in after it.