Does anyone have a contact for the guy who makes these? The forum linked in the OP requires admin approval befoer I can send the guy a PM, and it’s taking a while for me to get it.
hope i don’t get infractioned for this but…
that’s his paypal and probably personal email as well. And here are his instruction he told me when i ordered mine.
Please go to Paypal send money -> Personal -> Other -> $14.75 USD (or $17.50 if you want the set of extra wires.)
On the page, please make sure you set up bank transfer or paypal balance as your payment if possible. (Prefer not credit card or debit card to avoid fees.)
Please make sure to put your name and shipping address in the special note area. In personal transfer, Paypal doesn’t include shipping info in the transaction automatically.
are these the new ones with the home button
No. But If i were the lot of you I would wait till he does. Hes made a couple post on there basically stating that he already has the new boards in hand. Just doing some test on them or something of that nature.
New Boards have arrived.
you know the drill.
I exclusively have a brand new item available, a new encoder called the ZD ReMatch.
The ReMatch is an easy and affordable encoder, just like the regular Zero Delay Encoder, but it has some new features built specifically for arcade fighter stick builder in mind.
Here is the brand new ZD ReMatch in all it’s glory.
Here are some of the features unique to the ZD ReMatch:
• PS3 Home Button support – The PS3 is the console of choice for most fans fighters with arcade controls. At last an easy and affordable board for using with the PS3. The ZD encoder has an input for all the PS3 buttons, right down to the L3 and R3, but only the ZD ReMatch has a button input for the home button, making menu access, game switching, power down, and joystick reassignment simple.
• Longer USB cable - The USB cable for the ReMatch is over 7 feet long. This gives players ample room to plug a standalone arcade panel to their computer or console and sit across the room with ample cable length. The USB cable also has built in cable bushing so that the cable can be snug fit into a control panel.
• Joystick wires and 13 button wires included – While the regular ZD allows up to 12 buttons and joystick control panel, it by default comes with enough wires for 8 buttons. The ZD ReMatch has 13 button inputs and comes with wires for every input button.
• Option for wiring sets to fit Japanese arcade controls – I am now offering the option to choose between Japanese control wire sizes or American/European sizes. I have button wires to fit either the .110 Japanese buttons, or the .187 US button switches. I also offer the option to switch out standard up/down/left/right wires for the 5 wire cables normally used for Sanwa Seimitsu and other Japanese joysticks
• Option for macro button and turbo controls – This board has an optional special function feature to create macro functions. By simply wiring up a button to the macro input on the board, a player may allow the ability to create a preset button combination macro for pulling off combos and finishing moves. Like the regular ZD encoder, there is also an option to set up turbo fire as well.
Here is what you will receive:
1 ZD ReMatch Encoder Board
1 Extra long USB cable
Your Choice: 1 Japanese joystick 5 wire cable OR 4 standard wires up/down/left/right joystick wires.
Your Choice: 13 size .110 button wires (for Japanese style controls) OR 13 size .187 buttons wires optimized for Standard Arcade control switches.
1 set of instructions
The final price for the ZD ReMatch will be $22 shipped in the US. International is only the cost difference in shipping added, so PM me for a price quote. Also, when you PM me an order, please specify your wire preference.
Due to the fact that this is a new item, I only have a small initial inventory. I will be ordering more depending on demand, and it will take me roughly a week and a half to restock inventory. I will post here if I am out of inventory. This is a brand new item, and I am currently the only person outside of the manufacturer to sell it. I have been meticulously been testing the board and it passes my quality check.
Only thing I don’t like is the macro feature, but then only scrubs rely on it.
Very good value product you’ve created here.
can you confirm it works with KOFXIII?
Seeing as this is just a device used to tell the console which button is pressed, I am going to take a safe bet and yes it will work for KOFXII as long as you are using the ps3 version.
Also i ordered 1, cant wait to get it. Seems like a nice cheap solution.
Let me go on ahead and make this clear since ive been getting a lot of PMs lately from people sending me their personal information.
I am NOT the guy that sales these. Please read thoroughly and click on the links I have provide to where you can get these from the man himself.
Hello! I would be the guy that is selling the ZD encoders over at the BYOAC boards. Cutwest has been awesome enough to post this thread, so I figure it is about time I get my butt over here to introduce myself and allow you guys to purchase directly from me.
I haven’t quite figured out how you sent PM’s over here, or if there are restrictions for new members on sending PM’s. Feel free to send me a message if you are interested in making a purchase or have questions. I should hopefully have it all figured out soon and be able to respond.
…and while trying to figure things out, I noticed that you have to be a member for 6 months or have administrator approval to sell on this site. I know I haven’t been really directly selling, but I don’t want to get in trouble only a few minutes after becoming a member, so if an admin could give me approval I would be very appreciative. I am reputable over at BYOAC.
can you please test the board with KOF XIII?
The game has a horrible coding error and doesn’t work with some PCBs/converters.
Sure, I can do that. I don’t own KOF XIII for the PS3, but I can rent it… Hang tight a few days and I will get back to you on that one.
bump for the motherfuckin scourge of carpathia
I tested the board with KOF XIII last night and it worked fine for me.
Is this just a coding error where I’d know right away if it would work 100% or not, or do I need to do something to trigger the error? I still have the game for today, so if further testing is needed let me know and I will be happy to do so.
The game has an issue where some pads will not work at all.
So if the ZD works 100%, then that’s all we need to know
Thanks for the bump, cutwest! I figure this is a good time to point out I have these boards up for sale on eBay. feel free to take a look:
I now offer an updated ZD ReMatch and a Playstation 2 cable that can connect to it.
This PS2 feature is only available on this new red revision of the ZD ReMatch Encoder, and the PS2 cable is specially designed for it.
Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!
is there an analog button on the board for the ps2? Might work great with an Xtokki for a Xbox360 compatible stick as analog is needed for the guide. If not i know the rematch boards have an L3, so that paired with the select button will bring up the xbox guide according to the converters manual i believe. I have the original rematch board it works awesome!
The PS2 plus ZD/PCB is a very good deal!
That will take care of something like at least 65% of us unless we have to have compatibillity across ALL systems…
I’ll keep this PCB in mind since I still have a half-dozen empty shells/partially refitted joysticks to complete.
This PCB/cord/combo might go into 2-3 of those cases…
(Goes without saying, I’d still go with MC Cthulu for my Sega needs… No intention of buying a 360PCB although I might buy a 360 stick and upgrade with a Kitty in the future.)