New Boards have arrived.
you know the drill.
I exclusively have a brand new item available, a new encoder called the ZD ReMatch.
The ReMatch is an easy and affordable encoder, just like the regular Zero Delay Encoder, but it has some new features built specifically for arcade fighter stick builder in mind.
Here is the brand new ZD ReMatch in all it’s glory.
Here are some of the features unique to the ZD ReMatch:
• PS3 Home Button support – The PS3 is the console of choice for most fans fighters with arcade controls. At last an easy and affordable board for using with the PS3. The ZD encoder has an input for all the PS3 buttons, right down to the L3 and R3, but only the ZD ReMatch has a button input for the home button, making menu access, game switching, power down, and joystick reassignment simple.
• Longer USB cable - The USB cable for the ReMatch is over 7 feet long. This gives players ample room to plug a standalone arcade panel to their computer or console and sit across the room with ample cable length. The USB cable also has built in cable bushing so that the cable can be snug fit into a control panel.
• Joystick wires and 13 button wires included – While the regular ZD allows up to 12 buttons and joystick control panel, it by default comes with enough wires for 8 buttons. The ZD ReMatch has 13 button inputs and comes with wires for every input button.
• Option for wiring sets to fit Japanese arcade controls – I am now offering the option to choose between Japanese control wire sizes or American/European sizes. I have button wires to fit either the .110 Japanese buttons, or the .187 US button switches. I also offer the option to switch out standard up/down/left/right wires for the 5 wire cables normally used for Sanwa Seimitsu and other Japanese joysticks
• Option for macro button and turbo controls – This board has an optional special function feature to create macro functions. By simply wiring up a button to the macro input on the board, a player may allow the ability to create a preset button combination macro for pulling off combos and finishing moves. Like the regular ZD encoder, there is also an option to set up turbo fire as well.
Here is what you will receive:
1 ZD ReMatch Encoder Board
1 Extra long USB cable
Your Choice: 1 Japanese joystick 5 wire cable OR 4 standard wires up/down/left/right joystick wires.
Your Choice: 13 size .110 button wires (for Japanese style controls) OR 13 size .187 buttons wires optimized for Standard Arcade control switches.
1 set of instructions
The final price for the ZD ReMatch will be $22 shipped in the US. International is only the cost difference in shipping added, so PM me for a price quote. Also, when you PM me an order, please specify your wire preference.
Due to the fact that this is a new item, I only have a small initial inventory. I will be ordering more depending on demand, and it will take me roughly a week and a half to restock inventory. I will post here if I am out of inventory. This is a brand new item, and I am currently the only person outside of the manufacturer to sell it. I have been meticulously been testing the board and it passes my quality check.
You know what ta do, help the homie out big and gets the ordering! The more you buy, the more he sells!