Zero ping Ranbat results - miami, fl

was fun.

highlight of the night was definitely Jannete vs alex G. one of the top guilty players in the US almost losing to a girl was too good. can’t wait to post that shit on youtube and all the forums. there were alot of upsets that night. mike almost beating peter.

shout outs to:

rick- was fun seeing you again. definitely gotta get more offline casuals sometime. dennys was hilarious.

glitch- way to counter pick every game that you played.

richel - yo bitch ass got lucky

dwayne - way to sandbag when i put money on you in winners. then completely beast in losers.

mike - good shit almost beating peter.if only that dash ultra came out woulda been game. i know you probably don’t know who he is but peter is the “king of florida” and had just came back from his journey with justin wong.

peter - good shit bringing that international viper hotness. you got alot of potential kid :P. i’m considering changing my main from balrog. i may possibly play ryu; getting tired being given the label of balrog scrub/jab masher. plus i donno if balrog is gonna make it in the long run when ppl get better at zoning and what not.

27 entrants

1: dnyc3
2: flash metroid
3: richel
4: glitch
5: JO
5: ssj2jeff
7: chris p
7: jr
9: dreadz
9: albert
9: rick
9: jonathan
13: darkhokage
13: jimmy(chun)
13: jannete
13: alex
17: druid
17: carlos(zadkiel)
17: czizzle
17: chris(answer)
17: benski
17: sean
17: chop
17: angel
25: burrito
25: axxor
25: lucas

Good shit Dwayne.
I left after Peter sent Dwayne to losers. Must have been a hell of a grand Final. GG’s to all.

ummm this might be a crazy idea but…if you dont want be labeled a balrog scrub/jab masher you might consider trying not to mash jab and guessing headbutts all day instead of changing your character…idk just an idea

balrog is scrub friendly so do wutchu do bwoyyyyy

I wasn’t sandbagging at all. I was playing serious. I’m just the type of player that actually learns quickly.

And jeff how about you chill out on copying styles and figure your own way on boxer. Being technical is gonna cut it.

Good games everyone. Wish I couldve brought Angryman if I drove.

-1-

What Characters Where Used?

1: dnyc3 - balrog
2: flash metroid - viper
3: richel - sagat
4: glitch - counterpick lol (blanka honda gief)
5: JO - ryu/rufus

i hate you peter :crybaby:

Counter pickin’ ass son KOO KOO!

I wanna see you counter pick when everyone starts using Sagat lol

you dissapoint me peter =(

working on the uploads atm

Fuckin Balrog and Sagat.

No Abel’s…South FL just don’t know.

we had like 2 abel’s that nite

27 entrants

1: dnyc3
2: flash metroid